- Where can I buy TRUWOMEN products?!
- Right here. Go ahead, browse our store, and treat yourself!
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Apple Pay, PayPal, and all major credit cards.
- When will my order arrive?
- You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information once your order has shipped. For easy order viewing and tracking, TRUWOMEN account holders can find order and shipping details by going to My Account and clicking Order History. Our goal is always give you the best shipping experience, so we only ship out orders on Mondays and Tuesdays. Have more questions about your order? Contact us at email@example.com.
- How do I track my order?
- We’ll send you a shipping confirmation email with your tracking number once your order ships. If you have signed up for a TRUWOMEN account before checkout, you’ll find your orders listed under My Account in the Order History section.
- Where do you ship?
- You can get product shipped anywhere within the fifty United States. For all those outside of the U.S., we are working hard to deliver to you soon! Sign up to learn where in the world TRUWOMEN products will be available next.
Warm Weather Shipping
- How do bars ship during warm weather?
- When outside temperatures consistently exceed 78 degrees, we take extra measures to make sure your bars get to you in good condition. To ensure your goodies don’t sit in transit, we ship out the first half of the week. In addition, all shipments are on ice. Your bars and ice packs are then placed inside a comfy, insulated thermal blanket before they’re boxed up for delivery.
- I received slightly melted bars, are they safe to eat?
- Don’t worry, they’re still perfectly safe and totally yummy. Not into the gooey texture? Pop the wrapped bars in the fridge until they return to their original shape, and enjoy!
- What makes TRUWOMEN protein bars different?
- Taste. We created TRUWOMEN bars because we wanted to make the first protein bar where you actually crave seconds. Maybe even thirds (that’s totally a thing, no judgment!). It was also important for us to have clean and simple ingredient lists so that people can quickly scan the label and feel good about what they are eating. After two years worth of recipe taste testing, we landed on our addictive Plant Based TRUBARs, full of flavor and wholesome ingredients like brown rice protein, cassava flour, and roasted nut butters.
- What is the shelf life of TRUWOMEN bars and protein powders?
- To make things easy for you, we printed “best by dates” on all our products. For the bars, we recommend eating within 18 months from when they are made, and for the powders, 24 months. Like any product made from real, natural foods, the sooner you eat it, the better it tastes.
- Where do I find the nutrition facts for TRUWOMEN products?
- Nutrition facts can be found on our product pages. Just go to our store, and click on the product you want to learn more about!
- Why are TRUWOMEN products Plant Based?
- Plant based protein is our thing. We exist so that, whether vegan or not, you can trust that what you are eating is good for you. Our plant based protein comes from the highest quality brown rice and pea protein available!
- Do TRUWOMEN products contain allergens?
- TRUWOMEN products are produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts and soybeans. Our protein bars, however, contain the following nuts:
- Daydreaming About Donuts protein bar contains Almonds
- Oh Oh Cookie Dough protein bar contains Cashews
- Smother Fudger Peanut Butter protein bar contains Peanuts
- Zamn Good Zesty Lemon protein bar contains Almonds
- Saltylicious Almond Love protein bar contains Almonds
- Is TRUWOMEN vegan?
- Yes, TRUWOMEN products are 100% Plant Based, and we are also Vegan Certified.
- Are TRUWOMEN products Kosher?
- Yes, TRUWOMEN products are Kosher Certified.
- Are TRUWOMEN products Non-GMO Project Verified?
- Yes, TRUWOMEN products are Non-GMO Project Verified.
- I am trying to make healthier choices. How can I be certain that your products don’t have ingredients I’m trying to avoid?
- TRUWOMEN products are made by using only delicious-tasting, simple ingredients. That means products that are:
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Gluten-Free Certified
- Vegan Certified
- Certified Kosher
- No Dairy
- No Soy
- No Sugar Alcohols
- No Artificial Flavors
- Is the Palm Oil sustainably sourced?
- Yes, our palm oil is a certified member of the RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil).
- Where do TRUWOMEN products get their sweet flavor?
When creating TRUWOMEN, we decided to start with plant based protein and to deliver great flavor by only adding simple, clean ingredients. We looked for natural, plant based sweeteners that our bodies know how to process, which led us to cane sugar.
When making that decision, it meant that we were not going to focus on artificial sweeteners and sugar substitutes. They have their place, just not in our products. We couldn’t ask a farmer to grow sugar alcohols like sorbitol, mannitol, erythritol, maltitol, and xylitol. Nevermind that they help make products low sugar, because our bodies can’t figure out how to process them. Trust us when we say that we tested it, and the digestional discomfort from these sweeteners is real.
- I'd like to return my TRUWOMEN purchase. What now?
- We are Committed to 100% satisfaction. Unhappy with your purchase? Don’t worry, we've got you covered. Simply email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will work to make it right!
- What do I do if the product is defective/damaged upon delivery?
- We work hard to make sure our products meet our highest standards and that your experience with TRUWOMEN makes you want to come back for more deliciousness. If you’ve received a product that is damaged or defective, we will gladly offer a refund. Please contact our customer service team at email@example.com regarding your experience. We may also ask you to provide images of the product so we can get to the bottom of the issue.
- Do you offer subscriptions? Which products are available for auto-delivery?
- All TRUWOMEN products, aside from our limited edition flavors and merchandise, will soon be available for subscription and auto-delivery on truwomen.com. Sign up to get details as soon as we launch.
- How do I create an account?
- To become one of our VIPs, all you have to do is click here Membership to sign up. Start receiving benefits with your first order!
TRUWOMEN Bar Name and Package Changes
- I Can’t Find The Bar I’m Looking For. Please help!
- If you’re looking for one of our limited-edition or seasonal flavors, those may be unavailable. We understand...we miss them when they’re gone, too. All the more reason to stock up when you taste something you can’t live without!
- My friend gave me a TRUBAR and I noticed a Prop 65 warning on some of them. Why?
- Don’t worry, all TRUWOMEN products are safe to enjoy! However, the state of California has set labeling standards that are much higher than any other state and even the FDA. For more information, please click HERE.